top of page

Catholic Daily Quotes

Public·53 members
Hamlet Sharapov
Hamlet Sharapov

Bahay Ni Kuya Book 2: The Plot, Characters, and Themes of the Novel

Bahay ni Kuya Book 2 Rapidshare: A Review of the Popular Tagalog Novel

If you are a fan of Tagalog novels, you might have heard of Bahay ni Kuya Book 2, a sequel to the bestselling Bahay ni Kuya by Paulito. This novel is a mix of romance, comedy, drama, and erotica that follows the lives of the siblings who live in the house of their older brother, Kuya. In this article, we will review the novel and tell you how to download it from Rapidshare, a file-sharing website that offers fast and easy downloads. We will also share some of the readers' opinions on the novel and recommend some other Tagalog novels similar to Bahay ni Kuya Book 2.

bahay ni kuya book 2 rapidshare

What is Bahay ni Kuya Book 2?

Bahay ni Kuya Book 2 is a Tagalog novel written by Paulito, a pseudonym of an anonymous author. It was published online in PDF format and can be downloaded for free from various websites, including Rapidshare. It is a sequel to Bahay ni Kuya, which was also published online in 2009 and became a viral hit among Filipino readers.

The plot of Bahay ni Kuya Book 2

The novel picks up where the first book left off, with the siblings still living in the house of their older brother, Kuya, who is away for work. The siblings are Mark, the eldest and the leader; Jake, the second eldest and the playboy; Joy, the only girl and the sweetest; Ryan, the third eldest and the smartest; and Eric, the youngest and the cutest. The novel chronicles their adventures and misadventures as they deal with love, sex, family, friends, enemies, and secrets.

The novel has several subplots that involve each sibling's romantic relationships and personal struggles. For example, Mark falls in love with his best friend's girlfriend; Jake gets involved with a married woman; Joy gets pregnant by her boyfriend; Ryan discovers his sexuality; and Eric faces bullying at school. The novel also introduces new characters that add more twists and turns to the story.

The characters of Bahay ni Kuya Book 2

The novel has a large cast of characters that include the main characters (the siblings), their love interests, their friends, their enemies, and their relatives. Some of the notable characters are:

• Kuya - The older brother of the siblings who owns the house where they live. He is a successful businessman who travels a lot for work. He is kind, generous, and protective of his siblings. He also has a secret that will shock them all.

• Anna - Mark's best friend's girlfriend who becomes his lover. She is beautiful, smart, and loyal. She loves Mark but is afraid to leave her boyfriend, who is abusive and possessive.

• Mia - Jake's married lover who is unhappy with her husband. She is sexy, adventurous, and fun-loving. She enjoys Jake's company but is also guilty of cheating on her husband.

• Leo - Joy's boyfriend who impregnates her. He is handsome, charming, and sweet. He loves Joy and wants to marry her, but his family is against their relationship.

• Kevin - Ryan's classmate who becomes his boyfriend. He is cute, friendly, and supportive. He helps Ryan accept his sexuality and come out to his family and friends.

• Sam - Eric's friend who becomes his girlfriend. She is pretty, bubbly, and brave. She likes Eric and defends him from the bullies at school.

The themes of Bahay ni Kuya Book 2

The novel explores various themes that are relevant to the Filipino culture and society, such as:

• Family - The novel shows the importance of family bonds and values, especially among siblings. The siblings love, support, and care for each other despite their differences and conflicts. They also respect and obey their older brother, Kuya, who acts as their father figure.

• Love - The novel depicts the different kinds of love that the characters experience, such as romantic love, platonic love, familial love, and self-love. The novel also shows the challenges and consequences of love, such as betrayal, jealousy, sacrifice, and forgiveness.

• Sex - The novel portrays the sexual lives of the characters in a realistic and explicit way. The novel also discusses the issues and risks of sex, such as pregnancy, abortion, STDs, and rape.

• Identity - The novel examines the identity of the characters in relation to their gender, sexuality, social class, and family background. The novel also shows how the characters cope with their identity crises and discover their true selves.

• Society - The novel reflects the social realities and problems that the characters face in their everyday lives, such as poverty, corruption, violence, discrimination, and peer pressure.

How to download Bahay ni Kuya Book 2 from Rapidshare?

If you are interested in reading Bahay ni Kuya Book 2, you can download it for free from Rapidshare, a file-sharing website that allows users to upload and download files easily and quickly. Here are some of the benefits of using Rapidshare:

• It is free - You do not need to pay anything to download files from Rapidshare. You just need to have an internet connection and a device that can open PDF files.

• It is fast - You do not need to wait for a long time to download files from Rapidshare. You can download files in a matter of minutes or even seconds depending on your internet speed.

• It is easy - You do not need to register or sign up to download files from Rapidshare. You just need to click on the link that leads you to the file you want to download.

The steps to download Bahay ni Kuya Book 2 from Rapidshare

To download Bahay ni Kuya Book 2 from Rapidshare, you can follow these simple steps:

• Go to this link: https://www.scribd.com/document/391985961/Bahay-Ni-Kuya-Book-2-Complete-Download. This is a PDF file of Bahay ni Kuya Book 2 that was uploaded by a user on Scribd.com.

• Click on the "Download" button on the top right corner of the page. This will redirect you to Rapidshare.com where the file is hosted.

• Click on the "Download" button again on Rapidshare.com. This will start the downloading process of the file.

• Wait for the file to be downloaded completely on your device. This may take a few minutes or seconds depending on your internet speed.

• Open the file using a PDF reader application on your device. You can now enjoy reading Bahay ni Kuya Book 2 at your own pace and convenience.

The tips to avoid viruses and malware from Rapidshare

While Rapidshare is a reliable and safe website to download files from, there are some risks that you should be aware of and avoid when downloading files from any file-sharing website. Here are some tips to avoid viruses and malware from Rapidshare:

• Do not download files that have suspicious names or extensions. For example, do not download files that have .exe, .bat, .com, or .scr extensions as they may contain harmful programs that can damage your device or steal your data.

• Do not download files that have very large or very small sizes. For example, do not download files that have more than 1 GB or less than 1 MB sizes as they may be fake or corrupted files that can harm your device or waste your time.

• Do not download files that have negative comments or ratings. For example, do not download files that have comments like "This file is a virus" or "This file does not work" as they may indicate that the file is unsafe or useless.

• Do use antivirus software and scan the files before opening them. For example, do use a reputable antivirus software like Avast, Norton, or McAfee and scan the files you downloaded from Rapidshare before opening them to make sure they are clean and safe.

What are the readers' opinions on Bahay ni Kuya Book 2?

Bahay ni Kuya Book 2 is a popular and controversial Tagalog novel that has received mixed reactions from the readers. Some readers love it for its humor, romance, drama, and erotica, while others hate it for its vulgarity, immorality, violence, and plagiarism. Here are some of the readers' opinions on Bahay ni Kuya Book 2:

The positive reviews of Bahay ni Kuya Book 2

Some of the positive reviews of Bahay ni Kuya Book 2 are:

• "I love this book! It is so funny and entertaining. I can relate to the characters and their situations. I also learned a lot from this book about love, sex, family, and society. This book is a masterpiece!" - Jen

• "This book is amazing! It is so romantic and exciting. I can feel the emotions and passions of the characters. I also enjoyed the twists and turns of the story. This book is a page-turner!" - Mark

• "This book is awesome! It is so dramatic and erotic. I can imagine the scenes and actions of the characters. I also appreciated the themes and messages of the story. This book is a eye-opener!" - Joy

The negative reviews of Bahay ni Kuya Book 2

Some of the negative reviews of Bahay ni Kuya Book 2 are:

• "I hate this book! It is so vulgar and immoral. I cannot stand the characters and their behaviors. I also learned nothing from this book except how to be a bad person. This book is a trash!" - Anna

• "This book is horrible! It is so boring and predictable. I cannot feel any connection or interest with the characters. I also hated the plot and the ending of the story. This book is a waste of time!" - Jake

• "This book is terrible! It is so violent and disgusting. I cannot bear the scenes and descriptions of the characters. I also disliked the themes and values of the story. This book is a nightmare!" - Ryan

The mixed reviews of Bahay ni Kuya Book 2

Some of the mixed reviews of Bahay ni Kuya Book 2 are:

• "This book is OK. It has some good parts and some bad parts. I liked some of the characters and some of the situations. I also learned some things from this book but also had some questions. This book is a hit-or-miss." - Mia

• "This book is fair. It has some interesting parts and some dull parts. I felt some of the emotions and some of the boredom with the characters. I also enjoyed some of the twists and turns but also had some disappointments. This book is a roller-coaster." - Leo

• "This book is decent. It has some funny parts and some serious parts. I laughed at some of the jokes and cried at some of the tragedies with the characters. I also appreciated some of the themes and messages but also had some criticisms. This book is a balance." - Kevin

What are some other Tagalog novels similar to Bahay ni Kuya Book 2?

If you liked Bahay ni Kuya Book 2 and want to read more Tagalog novels similar to it, you can check out these other Tagalog novels that are also popular and controversial among Filipino readers:

Ang Paboritong Libro ni Hudas by Bob Ong

This is a humorous and satirical novel by Bob Ong, a pseudonym of an anonymous author. It is a collection of essays and anecdotes that tackle various topics such as religion, politics, culture, and life. It is written in a conversational and witty style that appeals to the young and the young-at-heart.

Para Kay B by Ricky Lee

This is a romantic and tragic novel by Ricky Lee, a famous screenwriter and novelist. It is a story of five women who are all in love with the same man, B. It is written in a poetic and lyrical style that captures the emotions and passions of the characters.

Dekada '70 by Lualhati Bautista

This is a historical and political novel by Lualhati Bautista, a renowned writer and activist. It is a story of a family who lives through the turbulent decade of the 1970s under the martial law regime of Ferdinand Marcos. It is written in a realistic and powerful style that exposes the social injustices and human rights violations of the period.

Conclusion

Bahay ni Kuya Book 2 is a popular and controversial Tagalog novel that follows the lives of the siblings who live in the house of their older brother, Kuya. It is a mix of romance, comedy, drama, and erotica that explores various themes such as family, love, sex, identity, and society. It can be downloaded for free from Rapidshare, a file-sharing website that offers fast and easy downloads. It has received mixed reactions from the readers, some of whom love it and some of whom hate it. It is also similar to other Tagalog novels such as Ang Paboritong Libro ni Hudas, Para Kay B, and Dekada '70.

FAQs

Here are some frequently asked questions about Bahay ni Kuya Book 2:

• Who is the author of Bahay ni Kuya Book 2? The author of Bahay ni Kuya Book 2 is Paulito, a pseudonym of an anonymous author who has not revealed his or her identity.

• Is Bahay ni Kuya Book 2 based on a true story? No, Bahay ni Kuya Book 2 is not based on a true story. It is a fictional novel that was created by the author's imagination.

• Is Bahay ni Kuya Book 2 available in print or ebook format? No, Bahay ni Kuya Book 2 is not available in print or ebook format. It is only available in PDF format that can be downloaded online for free.

• Is Bahay ni Kuya Book 2 suitable for all ages? No, Bahay ni Kuya Book 2 is not suitable for all ages. It contains explicit scenes and language that may be offensive or inappropriate for some readers.

• Is Bahay ni Kuya Book 2 plagiarized from other sources? No, Bahay ni Kuya Book 2 is not plagiarized from other sources. It is an original work by the author who has not copied or stolen from other writers.

71b2f0854b

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• bicytp
  • Dwayne Smith
    Dwayne Smith
  • Herczaine Kaena
    Herczaine Kaena
  • Hermiane Cielle
    Hermiane Cielle
  • Janet Gee
    Janet Gee
bottom of page